To add a podcast to your iTunes library:
* If the podcast feed is subscribed to outside of iTunes, select and copy the URL, which will end with the extension .xml
* Open iTunes on your PC or Mac
* Click "Advanced" on the top toolbar
*Click "Subscribe to a podcast"
*Paste the URLinto the window
* Show the podcast as a list, not icons (there are buttons to the left of the iTunes search window to choose display type)
* To download all episodes, click the arrow to the left of the podcast name,then click "Get" for each episode.
* The podcast will now download into your iTunes library and will be added to your iPod when you next sync it.
To add this podcast to a feedreader other than iTunes:
Use the above method, pasteing in the URL after finding "Add podcast" or "Subscribe to podcast" window in your feedreader.
To download all podcast episodes as an audiobook rather than a podcast:
* Double-click the podcast feed to open it in your browser
* Right click on each episode and select "Save target as"
*Choose or create a folder in which to keep the audiobook and download each episode to it.
Managing podcasts in your iTunes library:
Much more help from iTunes on their Podcast Tips Page
All images, book excerpts & web design © Roberta Lee 200