and Adding eBooks to a Kindle
to maually add an eBook to your Kindle:
Plug the micro-USB cable into the Kindle.
2. Plug the other end of the USB cable into your computer. After
a few moments, the Kindle will mount onto your computer as a removable
USB storage device.
3. Double click on the "Computer" icon on your computer
and then open the Kindle USB volume.
4. Open the "Documents" folder on the Kindle.
5. Copy or dray and drop the eBook file into the folder.
6. Click the "Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media"
icon on your computer's task bar, then click "Eject" next
to the Kindle's USB volume. (You my also right click the Kindle
icon on your computer and select "eject.")
7. Unplug the USB cable from the Kindle and you are ready to listen
to your eBook!
your eBook is not is the correct format for a Kindle, here is how
to convert it.
1. On your computer's your Web browser, open an eBook conversion
website. Two conversion websites that support ePub files include
2ePub and ConvertFiles.
2. Click the "Browse" button, select your ePub file and
click "Open." If you are using 2ePub,
click "Upload Files."
3. Select the file type you have as the output format and click
4. Right click on the converted file link and save the file to your
computer, then move it to your Kindle as described above.
Lee 2007 - 2012
Policy: I DO NOT collect information on this website.)